With the most advanced digital technology and most powerful fan of all Medify air purifiers, the Medify Air MA-112 is changing how people clean their air.
Its power, sleek design and upgraded features make it the ideal way to remove the tiniest airborne particles in rooms up to 2,400 square feet.
Lifetime Warranty: On parts and service as long as the filters are changed every 6 months with genuine MEDIFY AIR filters.
Automatic Air Quality Updates
The technology and design upgrades can be found from everywhere on this unit:
- Air quality indicator changes color to indicate improvements or reduction in air quality. This indicator updates in real time, changing from red (poor) to green (average) or blue (good).
- Automatic fan adjustment means it will run at a higher speed when needed or at a lower level when it’s not. You can also select a fan (low, medium, high) if you'd rather control it yourself.
- A digital number readout displays the PM2.5 air quality in number form (the lower, the better). This number updates in real time and shows the effectiveness of cleaning particles smaller than 2.5 micrometers. Effectively removing particles of this size helps maintain healthy lungs.
Powerful Air Cleaning
This air purifier has a CADR rating of 950. What does that mean? Its fan has proven to efficiently clean air for extremely large spaces that most air purifiers can’t handle.
As the largest air purifier in the Medify line-up, it covers 1,227 square feet. Few air purifiers on the market can compete with the power and air cleaning ability of this air purifier.
True HEPA Performance
The Medify Air MA-112 uses four levels of filtration to catch and remove allergens, pet dander and more:
- Pre-filter removes hair, fibers and large particles like dander.
- High-efficiency HEPA H13 filter is tested to removed 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns. It easily catches pollen, dust mites and other tiny airborne particles you can’t see.
- Substantial carbon filter with carbon pellets remove toxic odors, smoke and formaldehyde. The substantial carbon removes smoke odor from smoking rooms in hotels.
- The optional anion generator produces negative ions to refresh the air
Dual Filters for Clean Air
Filters on both sides of the unit make it an efficient choice, with dirty air being pulled in from the left and right sides, then going through a true HEPA H13 medical-grade filter and substantial carbon filter on each side.
This means more air is being pulled in and filtered at a quicker rate, allowing for more clean air to enter your room.
- 360 Degree Air Distribution: Clean air is released in all directions instead of just one way like most air purifiers.
- Modern Touch Screen Panel: Touchscreen buttons allow for simple setting adjustments like fan speed or setting the programmable timer.
- Sleep Mode: Turn on Sleep mode to dim the light and reduce the fan speed for quieter operation.
- Filter Replacement Indicator: It notifies you when you need to replace the current filters to keep your air clean and the machine running efficiently.
- Four Fan Speeds: Choose a speed based on your room’s air quality, or allow it to adjust as needed based on your room’s air quality in its Auto mode.
- Eight-Hour Timer: Save energy by setting your air purifier to only run for a certain amount of time. Set it to turn off 1, 2, 4, or 8 hours in advance.
- Child Safety Lock: Turn it on to lock in your settings from any wandering fingers.
- Hidden Wheels: Easily move this air purifier to any room in your home without having to look at big wheels. The wheels are hidden away under its body and roll smoothly for easy handling.
- Easy Filter Changes: Changing filters can be tough with standard air purifiers, but this model has easy unlocking doors on both sides. Additionally, the filters come in a cartridge together for simple replacement.
What Customers Love
Modern design air cleaning meets upgraded technology in this powerful, effective air purifier.
- Breaking Air Purifier Stereotypes: Other air purifiers are eye sores and have standard technology, but not this model. Its hidden wheels, impressive touchscreen and advanced filtration makes it a customer-favorite.
- Quality and Power Combined: Many air purifiers claim to handle large areas, but this one is strong enough to actually do it. It’s rated to remove impurities in rooms up to 1,227 square feet. It's one of the most powerful and affordable models for the quality you receive.
Things to Consider
- Room Size: This model is tested to clean air in rooms up to 2,400 square feet (based on 2 Air Changes per Hour), or rooms of 1,200 square feet (based on 4 Air Changes per Hour).
- Noise Level: Use it on low or medium for quieter operation. The more powerful the fan speed, the louder the operation.
- Voltage: 110-120 V AC 60 Hz
- Rated power: 95 W
- Maximum noise level: <70 dB(A)
- Unit dimensions: 28.3"H x 15.7"W x 15.4"D
- Unit weight: 33.5 lbs