- H13 True HEPA Filter
- 4 Sided Air Intake
- Cleans an area of 1100 sq. ft. every 30 minutes
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 500
- Removes 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- Three Layer Filteration
- 2,500 hours of Filter Life
- Easy Filter Replacement
- Filter Replacement Indicator
- 5-Speed Selection, Timer & Nightlight
- UV Disinfection
- Child Lock
- Touch Control Panel
- Compact & Easy to move
- Lifetime Warranty
- Perfect Blend of upgraded technology & modern design
Medify Air H13 True Hepa Filters
The Medify Air MA-40 uses H13 True HEPA filter with three levels of filtration to catch and remove allergens, pet dander, and more:
- Pre-filter removes hair, fibers, and large particles like dander.
- The high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filter is tested to removed 99.9% of paritcles down to 0.1 microns. This higher-grade of HEPA filter easily catches pollen, dust mites, and other tiny airborne particles you can't see.
- Substantial carbon filter with carbon pellets remove toxic odors, smoke, and formaldehyde.
- It can clean a room up to 1100 sq ft in 30 minutes, 550 sq ft in 15 minute. The Clean Air Delivery Rate of the products is 500.
|Air Particles||Most Air Purifiers H11 TRUE HEPA||Medify Air H13 TRUE HEPA|
Only H13 or better removes 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
|Dimension in inch||21”(H) x 9.5”(W) x 9.5”(D)|
|Controls||Glass Touch Panel, Child Lock, Filter replacement indicator, Timer|
|Fan Speed||5 Speeds (1st, 2nd,3rd, 4th, Auto)|
|Standard Coverage||550 sq ft within 15 minutes cleanup 1 time|
|Filter Life||2500 hours or 4 months|
|Filtering configuration||Pre-filter, H13 True HEPA and active carbon composite filter|
|Noise Level (Db)||Minimum - 35dBA Maximum - 56dBA|
|Power Cord Spec||Plug: American standard polarity plug QP2, 10A, 125V, UL certified, spt-2, exposed length 1.9m (excluding plug)|
|Rated input voltage / frequency||120V/60Hz|
Choosing The Right Air Purifier
Determine Your Needs
Based on your situation, what type of filters do you want?
Size Of Your Area
What is the square footage of the rooom you will put the unit in?
Know Your Budget
How much are you willing to spend to provide clean air for you?