- Comes in Silver, White & Black
- Removes 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- On/Off Ionizer Function
- Cleans an area of 640 Sq ft every 30 minutes
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 290
- Perfect Blend of upgraded technology & modern design
- 2,500 hours of Filter Life
- Touch screen operation panel
- Three layered H13 HEPA Filter
- 3-speed selection
- Child Lock
- Night Mode for a Quieter sleep.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Easy Filter Replacement
Medify Air H13 True Hepa Filters
Medify Air MA-35 uses three levels of filtration to make sure you "BREATHE PURE"
- Pre-filter removes hair, fibers, and large particles like dander.
- The high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filter is tested to remove 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns. This medical-grade filter catches pollen, dust mites, and other tiny airborne particles you can’t see.
- Carbon filter with carbon pellets removes toxic odors, smoke, and formaldehyde.
- The optional anion generator produces negative ions to charge particles and trap them inside the unit and give your air a fresh feel. It can be turned on/off.
|Air Particles||Most Air Purifiers H11 TRUE HEPA||Medify Air H13 TRUE HEPA|
Only H13 or better removes 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
|Net/Gross Weight (in lb)||13.7 lbs/16.2 lbs|
|Dimension in inch||19.7” (H) x 25.7”(W) x 6.9”(D|
|Controls||Glass Touch Panel, Child Lock, Filter Replacement Indicator, Night Mode, On/Off Ionizer function|
|Fan Speed||3 Speed|
|Standard Coverage||320 Sq Ft every 15 minutes; 640 Sq ft every 30 minutes|
|Filter Life||2500 hours|
|Filtering configuration||Pre-filter, H13 True HEPA and Active Carbon Composite Filter|
|Noise Level (Db)||Less than 66db|
|Power Cord Spec||American standard polarity plug QP2, 10A, 125V, UL Certified & SPT-2 Cord with exposed length 1.85m (excluding plug)|
|Rated input voltage / frequency||120V/60Hz|
Choosing The Right Air Purifier
Determine Your Needs
Based on your situation, what type of filters do you want?
Size Of Your Area
What is the square footage of the rooom you will put the unit in?
Know Your Budget
How much are you willing to spend to provide clean air for you?