Medify MA-40 has proven itself to be one of the best air purifiers ever introduced to the market. It blends style, and technology with power, and quality long-term air cleaning. This unit is the perfect choice for nearly every situation and room. Perfect for large size Student’s dorm Rooms, Residential Rooms, Apartments and Offices
- H13 True HEPA Filter
- Cleans an area of 840 sq. ft. every 30 minutes
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 330
- Removes 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- Three Layer Filteration
- 3,000 hours of Filter Life
- Easy Filter Replacement
- Filter Replacement Indicator
- 4-Speed Selection, Timer & Sleep Mode
- Ionizer Technology with On/Off Function
- Child Lock
- Touch Control Panel
- CARB, ETL & Energy Star Certified
- Compact & Easy to move
- Lifetime Warranty
- Perfect Blend of upgraded technology & modern design
Medify Air H13 True Hepa Filters
The Medify Air MA-40 uses H13 True HEPA filter with three levels of filtration to catch and remove allergens, pet dander, and more:
- Pre-filter removes hair, fibers, and large particles like dander.
- The high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filter is tested to removed 99.9% of paritcles down to 0.1 microns. This medical-grade filter easily catches pollen, dust mites, and other tiny airborne particles you can't see.
- Substantial carbon filter with carbon pellets remove toxic odors, smoke, and formaldehyde.
- It can clean a room up to 500 sq ft in 30 minutes, 250 sq ft in 15 minute. The Clean Air Delivery Rate of the products is 250.
|Air Particles||Most Air Purifiers H11 TRUE HEPA||Medify Air H13 TRUE HEPA|
Only H13 or better removes 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
|Net/Gross Weight (in lb)||15.6 lbs / 19.8 lbs|
|Dimension in inch||22”(H) x 9.9”(W) x 10.9”(D)|
|Controls||Glass Touch Panel, Child Lock, Filter replacement indicator, 4 setting Timer|
|Fan Speed||4 Speeds (1st, 2nd,3rd, Sleep)|
|Standard Coverage||420 sq ft within 15 minutes cleanup 1 time|
|Ionizer||ON/OFF Function (Optional)|
|Filter Life||3000 hours or 6 months|
|Filtering configuration||Pre-filter, H13 True HEPA and active carbon composite filter|
|Noise Level (Db)||Minimum - 46dBA Maximum - 66dBA|
|Power Cord Spec||Plug: American standard polarity plug QP2, 10A, 125V, UL certified, spt-2, exposed length 1.9m (excluding plug)|
|Rated input voltage / frequency||120V/60Hz|
Choosing The Right Air Purifier
Determine Your Needs
Based on your situation, what type of filters do you want?
Size Of Your Area
What is the square footage of the rooom you will put the unit in?
Know Your Budget
How much are you willing to spend to provide clean air for you?
Certified & Award-Winning Air Purifiers You Can Trust