- H13 True HEPA Filter
- Cleans an area of 330 sq. ft. every 30 minutes
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 150
- Removes 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- Three layer filtration
- 2,000 hours of filter life
- Easy filter replacement
- Filter replacement indicator
- 3-speed selection
- 0-8 hour timer
- Night Mode for a restful sleep
- Child lock
- High quality touch operation panel
- CARB, ETL & Energy Star certified
- Lightweight, compact, & easy to move
- Lifetime warranty
- Perfect blend of upgraded technology & modern design
Medify Air H13 True Hepa Filters
The Medify Air MA-22 uses three levels of filtration to catch and remove allergens, pet dander, and more:
- Pre-filter removes hair, fibers, and large particles like dander.
- The high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filter is tested to removed 99.9% of paritcles down to 0.1 microns. This higher-grade of HEPA filter easily catches pollen, dust mites, and other tiny airborne particles you can't see.
- Substantial carbon filter with carbon pellets remove toxic odors, smoke, and formaldehyde.
- It can clean a room up to 330 sq ft in 30 minutes, 165 sq ft in 15 minute. The Clean Air Delivery Rate is 150.
|Air Particles||Most Air Purifiers H11 TRUE HEPA||Medify Air H13 TRUE HEPA|
Only H13 or better removes 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
|Net/Gross Weight (in lb)||5.2 lbs|
|Dimension in inch||12.2'' H x 8.07'' W x 8.07" D|
|Controls||On/Off, Fan Speed, Child Lock, Filter Replacement Indicator, Timer|
|Fan Speed||3 Speeds|
|Standard Coverage||660 sq. ft. every 60 minutes, 330 sq. ft. every 30 minutes, 165 sq. ft. every 15 minutes|
|Warranty||Lifetime if genuine Medify filters are used at the recommended cadence|
|Filter Life||4 months or 2,000 hours|
|Filtering configuration||Pre-filter, H13 True HEPA, active carbon composite|
|Noise Level (Db)||Maximum: 53dBA|
|Power Cord Spec||Plug: American standard polarity plug QP2, 10A, 125V, UL certified, spt-2, exposed length 1.85m (excluding plug)|
|Rated input voltage / frequency||120V/60Hz|
Choosing The Right Air Purifier
Determine Your Needs
Based on your situation, what type of filters do you want?
Size Of Your Area
What is the square footage of the rooom you will put the unit in?
Know Your Budget
How much are you willing to spend to provide clean air for you?