MA-440 Refurbished Unit - New Filter
Two Year Warranty
With its 3 -in-1 design, the Medify MA-440 breaks the rules when it comes to air cleaning. This Medify Air Purifier is more than just an air purifier: It’s a complete room enhancement system that promotes a healthy and relaxing environment.
The Medify MA-440 uses a medical-grade HEPA filter, carbon filter and pre-filter to remove microscopic particles and odors. But it’s also packed with four relaxing aromatherapy options, advanced technology and a one-of-a-kind slim design that make it a go-to for hotels, offices and homes alike.
Create a Spa Experience in Any Room
In addition to HEPA filtration and a substantial carbon filter that team up to remove indoor allergens, dust, pet dander, odors and more, this air purifier is packed with other features to create a relaxing and pleasant environment:
- Relaxing Soundscapes: Create your oasis with up to 16 different relaxing sounds to keep you calm and pleasant as you work or sleep. Featuring white noise, pink noise, brown noise, nature categories like the ocean, rain and night sounds, or choose spa and medication categories. All chosen to help you sleep better.
- Aromatherapy: Choose your favorite scent out of four options to add a refreshing smell to an office, hotel room or bedroom. Pre-loaded with Vanilla Mist, Lavender Chamomile, Eucalyptus, and Island Breeze.
Easy to Use Control Pad
In a total room comfort system, there needs to be more control than a typical control board. That’s why a 7-inch touch screen control panel features large buttons and a simple user interface to make using the Medify MA-440 simple and easy right on your nightstand or table.
It doesn't have to be near the floor unit which can be placed where it looks best in the room, while you have the controls right at your fingertips.
HEPA Filter Air Purifier
The Medify MA-440 uses four levels of filtration to catch and remove allergens, pet dander and more:
- Pre-filter removes hair, fibers, large particles like dander.
- High-efficiency and medical-grade HEPA H13 filter are tested to removed 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns. It easily catches pollen, dust mites and other tiny airborne particles you can’t see.
- A substantial carbon filter with carbon pellets removes toxic odors and formaldehyde.
Why It's Popular
- Surprisingly Quiet: Even at its highest fan speed, this model won’t interrupt your daily activities while it cleans your air. That is because it uses more expensive DC motors for whisper-quiet performance.
- Easy Maintenance: Unlike many air purifiers, it’s easy to open the magnetic front panel and replace the filters when needed. Control pad alerts also explain any detected problems, so it’s easy to address any issue that may arise.
- Slim Design: The textured front panel makes for a luxurious design. It’s slim and far less intrusive than most air purifiers. It will easily slide into place for a bedroom, an office of study or almost any hotel room.
- Sleep Mode: You can dim the tablet light with touching the lower-left corner of the tablet and reduce the fan speed to whatever level you like best for quieter operation.
- Filter Replacement Indicator: It notifies you when you need to replace the current filters to keep your air clean and the machine running efficiently. It's recommended you change the filter after 3,000 hours of use.
- Four Fan Speeds: Choose a speed based on 4 choices: low, medium, high or turbo.
What Customers Love
The Medify MA-440 is the room comfort system you need for total relaxation and a healthy environment.
- Complete Room Comfort: Easily control the entire unit from the control pad, which is Bluetooth enabled so you don’t have to be close to the unit. Most people keep controller on a nightstand or next to their chair for easy control of the room air enhancement.
- Healthy Room Environment: A true HEPA, medical-grade H13 filter removes 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns and can be combined with other features to create a relaxing and healthy environment.
- Easy Maintenance: The tablet is your easy to use controller and it also notifies you when filters need replacement, or even if the filters are not placed in properly. This is truly the most unique machine on the market for all-in-one room air enhancement.
Things to Consider
- Room Size: This model is tested to clean air in rooms up to 700 square feet (based on 2 Air Changes per Hour), or rooms of 350 square feet (based on 4 Air Changes per Hour).
- Voltage: 110-120 V AC 60 Hz
- Rated power: 120W
- Maximum noise level: 55 dB(A)
- Unit dimensions: 30.0”H x 17.5”W x 11.0”D
- Unit weight: 25 lbs