Medify MA-15 is applauded for its compact size, dual HEPA Filter and power packed performance.This unit is ideal for small size Student’s dorm Rooms, Kitchen, Small apartments and Offices.
- H13 True HEPA Filter
- Dual Air Intake
- Cleans an area of 330 sq. ft. every 30 minutes
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 150
- Removes 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- Three Layer Filteration
- 2,500 hours of Filter Life
- Easy Filter Replacement
- Filter Replacement Indicator
- 3-Speed Selection, Timer & Dimmer
- Child Lock
- Touch Control Panel
- CARB, ETL & Energy Star Certified
- Light Weight, Compact, & Easy to move
- Lifetime Warranty
- Perfect Blend of upgraded technology & modern design
Medify Air H13 True Hepa Filters
Medify Air MA-15 uses Dual three levels of filtration to make sure you "BREATHE PURE"
- Pre-filter removes hair, fibers, & particles like dander.
- The high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filter is tested to remove 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns. This medical-grade filter catches pollen, dust mites, & other tiny airborne particles you can’t see.
- Carbon filter with carbon pellets removes toxic odors, smoke, & formaldehyde.
- The optional anion generator produces negative ions to charge particles and trap them inside the unit and give your air a fresh feel. It can be turned on/off.
|Air Particles||Most Air Purifiers H11 TRUE HEPA||Medify Air H13 TRUE HEPA|
Only H13 or better removes 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
|Gross Weight (lb)||6.64 Lb|
|Dimensions (Inches)||15.5" (H) x 9.7" (W) x 9.7"(L)|
|Power Consumption (Wattage)||18|
|Controls||Child Lock, Filter Replacement Indicator|
|Fan Speed||3 Speed|
|Standard Coverage||330 Sq ft every 30 minutes|
|Filter Life||2500 hours|
|Filtering Configuration||Pre-filter, H13 True HEPA & Active Carbon Composite Filter, DUAL|
|Noise Level (Db)||Minimum 35dBA; Maximum 51dBA|
|Plug & Power Cord||American standard polarity plug QP2, 10A, 125V, UL Certified & SPT-2 Cord with exposed length 1.85m (excluding plug)|
|Rated voltage / frequency||120V/60Hz|
Choosing The Right Air Purifier
Determine Your Needs
Based on your situation, what type of filters do you want?
Size Of Your Area
What is the square footage of the rooom you will put the unit in?
Know Your Budget
How much are you willing to spend to provide clean air for you?
Certified & Award-Winning Air Purifiers You Can Trust